Top 7 Best Tours Exploring Danang
Danang city, the “pearl” located in the heart of three world heritage sites: Hue Ancient Capital, Hoi An Ancient Town and My Son Sanctuary, is a renowned beach city with breathtaking landscapes attracting millions of visitors each year. Join with Nhu Minh Plaza Danang Hotel to discover these wonderful places with the most attractive tours plus the best services.
1. Tourist Attractions Inside Danang
During this journey, visitors will have the opportunity to explore many wonderful destinations. Start with Linh Ung Pagoda with the tallest Buddha statue in Vietnam. The name “Linh Ung” means the vow to be fulfilled.
Tourists also have the opportunity to visit the stunning Marble Mountains with a beautiful cave system which has been sculpted by nature for hundreds of years. Furthermore, closer to the city center, there is lots of appealing sight-seeing for the fans of photography or just simply people who love the bustling life of Danang.
An indispensable place on this journey is Ba Na Hills. With the cable-car system reaching 4 international records, a Fantasy Park with lots of unique free games, the French village elaborately built based on the architecture of medieval European villages, and Linh Ung Pagoda complex, the Buddha statue up to 27m high, Ba Na Hills is regconised as an entertainment and tourism complex that cannot be missed when visiting Danang.
Looking for an ideal place to stay? Let’s Chiic World help you with luxury apartments to enjoy state-of-the-art travel services when coming to Da Nang.
2. Ba Na Hills Tour
Being one of the most famous tourist attraction in Danang with marvelous landscapes together with unique features distinct from any other places, Sun World Ba Na Hills Danang Tourism is confident to provide your vacation with the best experiences.
Time schedule of Bana Hills 1-day tour:
– 7:45 AM: Pick up guests at the hotel. Departure to Ba Na Hills, located 37km from the center of Danang city.
– 8:45 AM: Arrive at Ba Na Mountain. Travel by cable-car to the first visiting spot. From the cabin, you can easily feel like being floating in the middle of the clouds, admire the pristine and majestic beauty of the primeval forests, … When you get to Ba Na Railway Station, continue with the climbing train running between the immense slopes, have a look at the romantic Le Jardin flower garden full of fragrance. After taking some stunning pictures, you just need to take a little extra walk to Shakyamuni Buddha, Linh Ung Pagoda.
– 11:30 AM: Have lunch at Ba Na Hills buffet restaurant.
– 12:30 AM: Free to play and visiting Ba Na Hills places. Visitors can unwind in the Fantasy Amusement Park with an area of 21,000m², including a play area for children; Mega 360° 3D, 4D, 5D cinemas; thrilling game area, wax statue display area, … For people who don’t like games, let’s immerse in the romantic, luxurious and elegant atmosphere in the French Village area or enjoy Latin dances performed by Ukrainian musicians as well as exciting Carnival festival.
– 3:00 PM: Gathering tourists, say goodbye to Ba Na Hills.
– 4:30 PM: Drop off at the original pick up location. End of the tour.
Chiic World Viet Nam also offers the most fabulous and luxurious accommodations for your memorable trip in this lovely Danang beach city.
Chiic | Vacation, Travel, Marketing.
+84 91 481 1101.
3. Hoi An – Danang Tour
Coming to the central region of Vietnam, tourists will have manifold outstanding attractions to travel, such as Hue, Quang Binh or the extraordinary Ba Na Hills, Marble Mountains and especially Hoi An Ancient Town. Check out the Hoi An – Danang tour information as below:
– Start: Departure in the afternoon. Tourists pick up at your hotel or private house at 3:30 PM.
– From 3:30 PM:
• Depart to Marble Mountains. Visit the famous Marble Mountains stone carving village for its intricate stone sculptures.
• Visit Thuy Son mountain, the exceptional one with exclusive artificial and natural structures. The trip will continue with 2 ancient pagodas on Thuy Son: Tam Thai Pagoda and Linh Ung Pagoda. And for people loving marvelous masterpiece of nature, Huyen Khong cave, Tang Chon cave and Hoa Nghiem cave are definitely the must-go destinations.
– From 5:00 PM: Arrive in Hoi An Ancient Town to visit Japanese Bridge Pagoda, an unique architecture and also a symbol of Hoi An, and other tourist spots.
– From 7:00 PM: Time for dinner and free shopping.
– From 8:30 PM: Gather and get back to Danang.
– From 9:30 PM: Drop off at the original pick up location. End of the tour.
4. Cu Lao Cham 1-day Tour
Along with Hoi An, Cu Lao Cham is also an excellent tourist attraction for travelers who love being close to nature. Cu Lao Cham Island is located just 8 nautical miles from Cua Dai Beach – Hoi An is a cluster of islands forming a sail with 8 multi-size islands. The largest one is Hon Lao and also the only island inhabited by people. This tour will bring tourists the most relaxing moments to be mingled with unspoiled nature and hospitable local fishermen.
Schedule for Cu Lao Cham trip:
– 7:30 AM: Travel agent begins picking up travelers at their hotels.
– 8:00 AM: Departure from Danang, start moving to Cua Dai Harbor and buy tickets to Cu Lao Cham.
– 8:45 AM: After security check, travel to Cu Lao Cham by speedboats. It will take about 20 minutes on, creating a more comfortable feeling for the trip.
– 9:05 AM: Visit Lang beach Port, one of the most stunning beaches of Hon Lao Group. You can visit many places such as: Hai Tibetan Pagoda, Ancient Champa, Tan Hiep Market, Marine Protected Area.
– 10:30 AM: (OPTIONAL) Leave Lang Port and go to Ong beach with 5 minutes sitting on speedboats. Group of attendances will change costumes to go snorkeling.
– 11:30 AM: Have lunch at Ong beach, free to swim and rest.
– 2:00 PM: Group goes on speedboats back to the mainland.
– 3:30 PM: Drop off at the original pick up location. End of the tour.
5. Hue 1-day Trip
Hue, the rare city still holding the most Vietnamese feudal architecture, is a destination cannot be missed in the tour schedule when visiting Central Vietnam, visitors will admire the poetry of Hue.
– 7:30 AM: Tourism company picks up visitors and travel to Hue.
– 8:00 AM: Visit Lang Co bay, Lang Co Pearl exhibition. Tourists will continue going through 3 other interesting places such as Phu Gia Pass, Phuoc Tuong Pass, Tam Giang Lagoon.
– 10:00 AM: Visit the ancient Royal Palace with many architectural works from the Nguyen Dynasty.
– 12:00 AM: Have lunch with special Vietnamese dishes.
– 1:30 PM: Visit Thien Mu Pagoda with many thrilling legends and Mausoleum of Khai Dinh, a tomb with gorgeous architecture.
– 6:00 PM: Drop off at the original pick up location. End of the tour.
Corals Diving Tour will bring tourists experiences of unwinding in the cool water and watching the lively beautiful corals of Son Tra Peninsula.
– The first visiting place is Linh Ung Pagoda. Visitors will have occasion to learn about the life of Buddha and visit the 67m high Buddha statue of Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva – the highest in Vietnam today.
– Then the tour will move to Bang beach. Surrounding Son Tra peninsula is a beautiful coastal arc with breathtaking beaches such as Tien Sa, Da Den, Rang, But, Xep, Da, … Since the foothills are deep into the sea, it has formed the areas of rare coral reefs, diverse in types.
– The tour guide will help tourists prepare costumes for corals diving. The boat will get attendances to Hon Sap, located just less than 1 nautical mile from the shore. Hon Sap is about 9 hectares wide with 54 coral species, 162 species of 77 different fish species living. Mooring at Hon Sap, lifeguards guide visitors to wear shallow diving gear to see corals including eyeglasses, nose clips, propellers, …
7. 1-day Tour Discover Son Tra Peninsula, Bai Rang Reef
Son Tra Peninsula is a well-known landmark of Danang, dubbed the only jungle in Vietnam located in the heart of Danang City and is like the jewel of Danang when having an area of 4,439ha, the highest peak is 696m, the widest area is about 6 km with a circumference of about 50 km. At present, there are about 400 species of langur, and many species of long-tailed macaque, red-faced chickens, endangered rare and precious animal species, which have been listed in the “Viet Nam Red Book”.
– The first part of the Son Tra journey is traveling on a road of more than 20km, going pass the old American Rada Station built in 1965 and an old US helipad airport, where before the Americans used as an airfield for soldiers at the top of Son Tra from the US Fleet 7 in the East Sea. This is the war-torn airport with only mourning left.
– Next location in the journey is Ban Co Peak with the interesting story of the chess game between two old farriers.
– Go circle to the North slope which is considered as the head of Son Tra peninsula.
– Visit Linh Ung Pagoda and have chance to admire the 67m high statue of Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva.
Above are the top 7 most attractive tours in Danang that you will want to experience once in your life. Along with many other exciting activities at Christmas and New Year coming, if you are still wondering to find a suitable beach hotel, Nhu Minh Plaza Danang Hotel is proud to be an ideal suggestion!
Contact for reservation now!
NHU MINH PLAZA DANANG HOTEL
Address: Lot 2 – A2 – KH Pham Van Dong, Son Tra District, Danang, Vietnam, 550 000
Telephone: 02363 555 666